Licensing - do you know the requirements for A3 use?

Organisations involved in the leisure industry sometimes need multiple permissions to allow them to operate their premises. Where alcohol is being served ancillary to food then a licence to serve alcohol is required in addition to planning permission and if outside dining is planned then a highways licence may be needed to cover tables and chairs placed on the pavement.

Keith served on the Licensing Committee of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea for 6 years. So if you are contemplating obtaining A3 planning use for a bar, restaurant or club it would be wise to speak to Keith at the outset.